Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Your Estate Matters, where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE Client Seminars. We plan to offer seminars and presentations exclusively for clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- FREE eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients who share email addresses with us.
- FREE one-hour consultation for existing clients during the difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to take. If you need additional support, our services will be available to the family of the deceased client at an hourly rate.
- FREE regular Legacy and Estate Plan checkups, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- We don’t do anything but help clients plan for what happens if they become incapacitated and unable to take care of themselves, what happens if they go to a nursing home, what happens if they need to obtain Medicaid, what happens to their family after they die, and other elder law matters. We don’t handle car wrecks or 18-wheeler wrecks, offshore injury cases, asbestos claims, class actions, or other things you see advertised on TV. We focus on elder law and nothing else.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, John Pucheu Attorney LLC has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help if you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.